Creating a better future.
About Mark Peacock
Hi, I’m Mark Peacock and I help businesses improve their pricing.
I have been in business for over 25 years and latterly was head of a +£20m business in a large PLC with P&L responsibility, over 120 employees and 2500 franchise partners. My background is in marketing, product and business management, and I have worked in B2B and B2C service-lead businesses in both UK and international environments.
My vision is to create a better future for all my clients through powerful coaching that delivers results. I believe that with my unique offerings, I can make a real difference to business owners and help them thrive in their businesses.
Why choose me?
There are many coaches out there, but I am a business coach with real business experience:
- I have run a +£20m business and grown profits by 300%.
- I successfully acquired BSM (British School of Motoring) in 2011, and got it back into profit within 12 months (after it had failed to make a profit for the previous five years).
- I have faced the tough questions when presenting business updates to my board / investors (and have the scars to prove it).
- I have managed and inspired large teams (over 120 employees), and am proud of the care and support I was able to give them as a leader and manager.
- I have been “in the trenches” fighting daily and weekly to acquire new customers.
- I have helped many thousands of self-employed people develop their businesses through a franchising system.
- I have launched and set up my own business and know the pains and difficulties of being on your own.
- I have benefitted from being a member of an executive coaching and support network that helped develop me more (personally and professionally) over the last few years.
- Believe me, I have been around the block a few times and will have plenty of experiences that can help you.
My philosophy and values
I believe that everyone can learn and get better in what they do, and that everyone is infinitely resourceful enough to be able to overcome their problems. I run my business according to the following values:
1. Deliver amazing value – focus on achieving results
2. Long term thinking – for our customers, partners and suppliers
3. Do the right thing – honesty and integrity
4. Try new things – courage and innovation
5. Keep learning & growing – responsibility and accountability
6. Treat everyone with respect and kindness – empathy and compassion
7. Have fun and enjoy the journey!
What you won’t get from me
- Hard selling tactics. If you are interested in my services, we’ll just have one conversation to establish whether or not my service will be of value to you.
- We have to agree to work together. If I don’t think I can help you, I won’t.
- My service is a coaching service, not a consultancy. I will coach and guide you to assess your options and make decisions, but you will need to do the work.
I am a fully qualified coach and hold a post-graduate Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (accredited at Masters level by UWE Bristol Business School). I am a full member of the Association for Coaching (MAC), and abide by their code of ethics. I also have a post-graduate Diploma in Marketing (DipM) and am a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) and the Institute of Directors (IoD).
I only care about getting results for you and your business, so get in touch with me if you are interested and want to talk further.